PCG Education is recruiting for immediate placement of full-time Teachers (Lateral OR Professionally licensed) for vacancies across our footprint.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an approved education program in subject area
- Teaching License or have qualifications to obtain a teaching license.
- Strong background in Standard Course of Study
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and continuously improve instruction
- Ability to analyze situations, determine options, and make appropriate decisions based on the data
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment and classroom tools
- Ability to manage instructional time and student behavior
- Ability to motivate students
- Ability to consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and the community to enhance the learning of students
- Ability to monitor student performance
- Ability to interact within the educational environment
- Ability to perform non-instructional duties as assigned
- Ability to perform other duties assigned by the School Operator/Principal
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Current Teaching License (Lateral Entry/Provisional or Professional) – Preferred but not required
- Able to pass a background and drug screen
- Varies based on school district, salary increases based on education and experience
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Teacher Retirement, Annual Leave Days & Sick Days)
- **Additional relocation incentives offered**
We are ready support you in your education career by offering the following:
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Guidance and expertise in taking candidates through licensure process.
- An interactive (online) learning community that allows new teachers to connect with each other, share experiences and provide support.
- Enhanced professional develop opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and level of expertise
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-Time Teachers - EdForce
- North Carolina
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings
- Varies based on experience