PCG Education-UI, EdForce Solutions is recruiting for placement of middle and high school Math Teachers (credentialed and non-credentialed) for 2018/2019 school vacancies in Vallejo, CA.
• The English teacher is responsible for the academic progress of all students
• Work collaboratively with school and district faculty to develop lesson plans and curriculum for students
• Work with a diverse student
• Align curriculum with the CA Curriculum Frameworks for English and implement the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for ELA to aid students in developing deep understanding of content
• Design and implement lessons that balance procedural fluency with conceptual understanding and application, and that develop reasoning and critical thinking skills in english
• Communicate with students’ families on a regular basis
• Participate in myriad forms of professional development as scheduled for all faculty
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
Able to pass a background and drug screen
We are seeking candidates from all industries, teaching experiences and walks of life, who have a true desire to serve in education.
The Ideal candidate must meet or be able to meet any one (1) of the following requirements:
- College degree in a relevant content area
- Current active provision or professional teaching certification
- 12 credits in subject
Based on Vallejo Unified Public Schools 2018/2019 Salary schedule. Includes full benefits (medical, dental, vision and 401K)
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
English Teacher (High/Middle School)
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings