UI-PCG is recruiting for immediate placement of a full-time Mathematics teacher (credentialed and non-credentialed) in Memphis, TN.
- Prepare, plan and implement mathematic curriculum to students.
- Use behavior management systems to effectively redirect student misbehavior.
- Provide an environment conducive to learning that encourages students to actively participate in class discussions and activities
- Model professional and ethical standards when interacting with students, parents, peers and the community
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to develop new mathematics curriculum
Minimum Bachelor's degree
Teaching License (preferred, but not required)
Pass Background and Drug screen
Starting base salary is $43,000, but can increase based on education and experience
Benefits Also Include
Teacher Retirement, Annual Leave Days & Sick Days
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.