UI-PCG is seeking Spanish Teachers for our Nashville, TN client. We have openings to teach middle to high school aged students.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree.
- A Spanish language teacher may also be responsible for educating his or her students on the culture and history of countries that speak Spanish, so an overall interest in these topics is important.
We are ready support you in your education career by offering the following:
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Online professional development courses in core teacher competency areas like classroom management and curriculum & instruction
- An interactive (online) learning community that allows new teachers to connect with each other, share experiences and provide support.
- Enhanced professional develop opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and level of expertise
- Creating lesson plans
- Preparing classroom activities
- Organizing teaching materials
- Evaluating student performance
- Maintaining classroom records
- Meeting with parents, teachers and other professionals
- Participating in campus events
- Fluency in Spanish is mandatory (read, speak & write).
- In addition, all teachers need strong organizational skills, communication, patience, and enthusiasm for their subject.
- Salary dependent on education and experience.
- Potential loan forgiveness offered by the state.
- Full health benefits, retirement, and PTO offered to full time employees.
- Relocation stipend possible
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Spanish Teacher - Fulltime Vacancies
- Spanish Teacher
- EdForce Teacher
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings
- Varies based on experience