UI-PCG is recruiting for immediate placement of part-time camp staff in Charlotte, NC.
• Full time CMS employee (10 or 11 months)
• 2 or more completed years in their current leadership position
• Currently working in a leadership position (Assistant Principal, Dean, Facilitator)
• Master’s degree or certification in School Administration or Educational Leadership
• Experience dealing with fast pace situations
• Effective communicator (w/ parents, students, staff)
• Flexible; can adjust to change
• Experience managing large projects and/or groups of individuals
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.