University Instructors-PCG is recruiting for immediate placement of full-time Special Education Teachers.
Job Goals: Under general supervision, the candidate will provide special education services to students identified as disabled in accordance with state and federal regulations. Work involves developing and implementing the Individual Education Program in classroom settings that are compatible with the student’s age and developmental level.
Performance and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement an instructional plan which is compatible with the school and system-wide curricular goals and the students’ Individual Education Program
2. Develop Individual Education Programs (IEP) for students with disabilities; implements the IEP; and uses diagnostic information obtained from tests and other assessment procedures to update IEPs as needed.
3. Monitor student behavior; maintain discipline in the classroom; deescalate inappropriate behaviors; teach students appropriate behavioral strategies; restrain students when necessary; record and report restrain toileting, and other essential tasks that the students are not able to perform by themselves.
4. Communicate with parents regarding children’s educational progress via periodic written progress reports
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university (preferably degree in Special Education or relevant)
Current Teaching License (Lateral Entry/Provisional or Professional) – Preferred but not required
Be able to pass a background and drug screen
HOW TO APPLY: email resume to email@example.com
- Starting base salary starts at $48,200, but can increase based on education, experience and licensure
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, Teacher Retirement, Annual Leave Days, Sick Days, and Bonus/incentives available
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Special Education Teachers - Immediate Vacancies
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings